MEICyberGuard 2016 Features
STANDARD FEATURES FOR ALL MEICyberGuard Units
- Mobile, easy to install and/or relocate self-contained units
- Cellular connection to the internet
- Minimal Footprint – 13’ by 7’
- Telescoping tower that extends up to 38’
- Engineered for all types of weather elements
- Self-contained dual power source – Solar Panels & Green Batteries with no need for electric, fuel or hardwire internet access
- Battery backup required
OPTIONAL FEATURES (SEE COMPARISON CHART BELOW)
- General or Detailed site interrogation
- Standard or High Resolution
- Day or Day/Night vision – Standard and Enhanced
- 24/365 uninterrupted backup power – Clean burning LP gas generators
- Remote configured “Digital Safety Fencing”
- LED light fixtures
- US based in-house MEICyberCorp staff provide:
- Assembly, installation, testing and when needed relocation of units.
- 24 hour equipment maintenance service.
- Monitoring by trained specialists 24/7 with the ability to view potential threats, reduce false alarms and decrease response time creating efficiency and effectiveness.
- Client interface for customized real time video feeds and the ability to expand functionality and features. Client Services Staff available 24/7 to respond to emergent issues.
Each of the Mobile Surveillance Units (MSU) is fully customizable to meet the specific needs of our clients. The MSU 1000, MSU 2000, MSU 300 and MSU 4000 series individually provide features and functions through the use of multiple and diverse technologies to address the specific issues of Monitoring, Deterrence, Security, Safety and Risk Prevention.
- CG-MSU1000: Monitoring – Deterrent
The Mobile Surveillance Unit 1000 series provides our clients with the ability to deter theft, vandalism or mischief. Day time viewing provides access to time lapsed and archived photos permitting general* interrogation of the remote monitored site. The MSU 1000 series uses standard definition photography that may be upgraded to high definition.
- CG-MSU2000: Monitoring – Deterrent – Security
The Mobile Surveillance Unit 2000 series beyond basic monitoring to a process that detects, verifies and notifies our clients of a potential security breach by incorporating real time viewing to assess a security risk as it occurs. Day and night (thermal) viewing are used to capture and document site activity 24/7. The MSU 2000 series uses standard definition photography that may be upgraded to high definition.
- CG-MSU3000: Monitoring – Deterrent – Security – Safety
The Mobile Surveillance Unit 3000 series advances the level of security and safety achieved by our clients by blending technologies through the use of daytime color and night time black & white high definition photography to permit detailed** interrogation of the site to identify and document site specific safety practices and/or training requirements. Client specific programmable logic controls generate automated alerts and actions.
- CG-MSU4000: Monitoring – Deterrent – Security – Safety – Risk Prevention
The Mobile Surveillance Unit 4000 series builds on the technologies of the CG-MSU3000 series by integrating analytics that permit remote configured “digital fencing” around a designated “hot spot” on a client’s site. The digital fencing is programmed to send alerts and actions should a breach in the perimeter of the digital fence occur. The digital fence is remotely configured and monitored permitting the client to easily redraw fence around a different site specific hot spot without the need to be onsite or relocate the mobile surveillance unit.
* General Interrogation of a site is the ability to assess the potential threat and determine if a vehicle, animal or person(s) has entered the site as part of the verification prior to notification alert process.
** Detailed Interrogation of a site is the ability to identify and document evidence of a potential or real threat by zooming in on a specific segment of the monitored site which may include the ability to read a license plate or identify a person’s face.
PRICING TO FIT YOUR BUDGET
With our flexible rental or long term lease programs, MEICyberCorp can structure the best model and leasing options to fit your budget.
Factors that help to identify the best program for our clients, are the length of construction at one or multiple sites or if long-term monitoring is needed for locations such as are found in the oil and gas leasing industry.
MEICyberGuard 2016 Comparison
choose your plan
Off Grid Solar Power Panels
High Powered Green No-Spill Battery Bank
Capture Site with Single 180 Degree Camera
Visibility in Total Darkness and Fog
Asset Protection Motion Analytics Day
Asset Protection Motion Analytics Night
Asset Protection Motion Analytics Day / Night / Fog
Alarm Verification before Notification